Posted on May 30, 2023
Episode 38 — All There in the Manual
TRIGGER WARNING: This episode delves into topics of eating disorders and gun violence that some listeners may find distressing.
Please listen with care.
Terri Doty is back just in time for the end of May.
Join Ms. Doty as she shares too much and not enough.
Here are a few things Terri covers:
- WGA Strike
- “I made a couple 100 bucks total off that entire franchise.”
- Horror Freak
- Dogma being held hostage
- “The movies make pen pals look really fucking easy.”
- Trader’s Village
- “So here we are now. All growed up. Almost 40 and just happy people are doing well, but also happy they’re not in your lives anymore.”
- “Why were you so mean to yourself?”
- Green Hair Don’t Care
- “I can’t believe that she would side with her friends that were harassed and also women she’s never met. But she has green hair so none of us should be shocked.”
- Library Card
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Kindle Unlimited
- “I love this state. I don’t want to live anywhere else, but it is hard.”
If you like what you hear, please leave us a review!
Shout out to our Ko-Fi contributors and listeners! Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and talking over TV.
Recorded at Perpetually Offbeat Studios