Posted on August 13, 2021
Episode 23 – Blithe Spirit featuring Tia Ballard
Since our last in-booth guest in March of 2020, we’ve done solo shows with the occasional remote movie watch to stay safe. With both Terri and her guest being fully vaccinated, we took the opportunity to get back to the way Obscure Chatter started for our August episode!
OC was blessed with a visit from the one and only Tia Ballard!
Here are a few things Terri and Tia chat about while watching [CENSORED]:
- Technical Difficulties and Rolling Chairs
- “Anime brought us together.”
- Wave, Listen to Me!
- “You can’t let your emotional core be based around somebody else’s weakness.”
- Hannibal, Missouri
- “Have you ever kissed a lizard?”
- “I miss you guys. Wait, you said questions. Uh… so I was wondering… I miss you guys?”
- “What’s your home recording space like?”
- “If you could have any book at all adapted into an anime, which would it be?”
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide To Real Magic
- One Of Few
- “What lesson from life has stuck with you the longest, and what lesson from a show has stuck with you the longest and which has proven to be better for you?”
- Beyond the Credits
Big thanks to all that submitted questions! If you would like to be a part of a future episode, please submit something via [email protected] (you can even remain anonymous) OR through @ObscureChatter or @TeeDotally.
Shout out to our Ko-Fi contributors and listeners! Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and talking over TV.
This episode was recorded at Okratron 5000.