Posted on September 4, 2020
Episode 15 – Cute Monster Girl
Terri doesn’t shy away from recent tragedies in Episode 15 as she watches [CENSORED]. The topics of COVID-19, estrangement, loss and more will be discussed at the beginning.
In addition to the aforementioned, here are a few other things Terri will talk about:
- You’re just bored.
- “What are some common pratfalls that you find in beginners when it comes to VO? Are there any tricks that a newcomer could use to kind of find their legs?“
- “What are your favorite themes/musical pieces/soundtracks of these films, and do you ever utilize them to help spark your personal creativity?“
- “How do you feel representation in movies and mainstream media has progressed over the last decade or so? How do you think they could improve upon it?“
- The outside world has to fall away.
- Pockets of Happy
- Understandable Hesitance
- Sandman audiobook
- Turning lemons into lemon tart.
- Ass Class
We couldn’t have asked for a better mascot than you, Zoey. We love and miss you always.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS